2013年1月30日星期三

Fascination to UGG Classic Short Boots Footwear


Since I received my first pair of UGG boots as a birthday present from my friends, I deeply fell in love with this boots brand. it has been 20 years since then, I still can remember the feeling of comfortable when I slip my feet into UGG boots. Not only that, this boots made me looks beautiful and dignity like a princess, at that time, all the customer in the party are attracted by me and my boots. I remember the boots I received at that time is a pair of UGG classic short boots footwear. From that time on, I am deeply fascination for this boots, especially UGG classic short boots footwear.


The first reason why UGG classic short 5251 boots make me so fascinated is extremely comfortable feeling it provides. UGG classic short boots is featured in genuine sheepskin which is do well in cold-resistance and water-proof, that mean that this material can keep your feet always warm and dry. Moreover, the insole of this boots is a soft foam that can provide you with perfect cushioning, therefore, your feet can be kept from hurt and tired. Meanwhile, the considerable design of EVA is featured in the light and flexible which can help you obtain amazing comfortable easily. This a great thing for all wearers.


The second reason that the UGG classic short boots drive me crazy is that it can makes me look, sexy and fashionable. That can be found no matter the shape, colors of this boots. The shape of UGG classic short boots looks like a ship leading you to beautiful and fashionable continent. The boots is short, it is perfect for girls who don't like the tall boots decreasing their long legs. Meanwhile, UGG classic short boots enjoys various colors which can make customer choose feely. What is more, it is easy for wearers to match UGG classic short boots, a tight jeans and any kind of clothes is enough to make you look good enough.
These two reasons have made me so crazy for UGG boots for years, also these two reasons have made me get into the habit of wearing UGG during the winter. This winter is coming, I am searching UGG boots for this winter. However, since I am independent since this year, I must take the price into consideration. My intention is to buy the good quality while cheap price UGG boots. I have already found some nice UGG selling website and have done business with them. Last night, I got my order, the quality of it is pretty good.



没有评论:

发表评论